AV Sync Fix allows you to fix unsynchronized audio/video movie files.
It does not edit actual encoded media sample data. It edits time-mappings. You can immediately recognize the modified synchronization and save it without loss of audio/video quality.
There is no need to export modified movie files. You can overwrite them. The process of saving, without re-encoding, is very fast.
Note: When you open a movie file, it will be copied as a temporary file for editing to the storage of your Mac. It may take a few minutes to copy depending on the file size. The requirements of available storage space size is more than twice the file size. The copied file will be deleted when the main window is closed or the app is terminated.
macOS X 10.11 or later
・QuickTime Movie (mov)
・MP4 file types (mp4, m4v)
Files that requires a conversion or codec components in QuickTime Player cannot be opened or video tracks of them cannot be displayed.
Please backup your data before using this app.
- 1.5 : 2018-04-25
- Fixed an issue where no sound comes out in some videos
- Fixed other small bugs
- 1.4 : 2016-10-27
- Optimized for macOS 10.12
- Fixed an unexpected result when editing media time value with specific files
- 1.3 : 2016-02-28
- Fixed several minor bugs
- 1.2 : 2015-05-02
- Fixes an issue where the app is crashed when doing play/pause in OS X 10.10.3
- 1.1 : 2015-03-31
- Fixes an issue where a crash occurs when closing a window during loading a file
- 1.0 : 2015-02-25