Current Version 1.2
What is Frame Grab
Frame Grab provides you to extract frame images (JPEG) from your videos in your iOS device very easily.
How to Use
- The list of videos category-by-category in your device appears. This app does not support protected videos. (e.g. Movies, TV Shows downloaded from iTunes Store)
- Tap a video on a video list, and then the player view appears.
- Move the playhead to the place you want to a photo extracted. You can move the playhead frame-by-frame with tapping on the double-triangular buttons.
- Saving #1: Tap the share button to save a frame image to the Camera roll, or send to other services.
- Saving #2: Tap the gray round button to save a frame image to the Queues temporarily. After that, you can save/share multiple photos in the Queues to the Camera roll, or send to other services at a time.
- Live Photos:
Show Live Photos videos
Actual size of original video, Half size of original video, Maximum 1920, 960, 640 pixels.
- Location Info:
Embed a geo-tag data as exif to photo files extracted.
- Date-Time Info:
Embed a date-time of shooting as exif to photo files extracted.
- Play speed:
Normal, Half, 1.25x, 1.5x, 2x
- Continuous Grabbing:
All frames of 1sec, 2sec, 3sec or 4sec from the play head.
iPhone and iPad in iOS 11 or later
- 1.2 : 2018-03-14
- Fixed a crash issue at launch time
- Fixed some other minor bugs
- 1.1 : 2018-01-04
- Support to Live Photos videos
- Fixed an user interface issue
- 1.0 : 2017-12-14