Frame Grab provides you to extract frame images from your movies very easily. The images will be saved as JPEG, PNG or TIFF file format.
To open movies:
Choose File > Open and select the movie file(s). Or drag the file(s) to the Frame Grab application icon.
MacOS X 10.10 or later
・QuickTime Movie (mov)
・MP4 file (mp4, m4v, m4a)
Files that requires a conversion or codec components in QuickTime Player cannot be opened or video tracks of them cannot be displayed.
- 1.0.5 : 2016-09-20
- Fixed a crash when closing a window while a movie is playing
- Fixed an issue where a video including multiple video tracks may be rotated
- 1.0.4 : 2015-05-02
- Fixes an issue where the app is crashed when doing play/pause after using two fingers gesture on the trackpad in OS X 10.10
- 1.0.3 : 2014-12-11
- Specification Changes: Supported file types are MOV and MP4. The other types cannot be opened. Also, files that requires a conversion or codec components in QuickTime Player cannot be opened or video tracks of them cannot be displayed.
- Optimized for AVKit framework on OS X
- Fixed minor bugs
- 1.0.2 : 2014-04-03
- Added remembering of settings of export format
- Fixed disturbing UI in the export window on OS X 10.9
- 1.0.1 : 2013-04-17
- Fixed issue where an audio may not be synchronized with video
- 1.0.0 : 2013-03-15